Main direction of activity of Kushnarov Attorney Bureau is advocacy. In accordance with the law, advocacy is independent professional activity of attorneys directed to protection, representation and provision of other types of legal assistance to their Clients – legal entities and individuals, citizens of Ukraine and other countries, as well as to persons without citizenship.
Kushnarov Attorney Bureau provides following types of legal assistance:
1) protection the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of clients in criminal proceedings, in cases of administrative violations;
2) provision of legal assistance in execution and serving criminal sentences;
3) representing interests of individuals and legal entities in courts in civil, commercial, administrative and constitutional proceedings, as well as before other public bodies, citizens, enterprises, institutions and organizations;
4) drafting applications, complaints, procedural and other legal documents;
5) representing interests of individuals and legal entities in foreign and international courts;
6) provision of verbal and written consultations and clarifications on legal issues;
7) legal support of citizens, enterprises, institutions and organizations;
8) other types of advocacy not prohibited by law.
Kushnarov Attorney Bureau is focused on the needs of various strata of society for legal services. Price policy of our company is formed correspondingly. We attach great importance to social element of our profession, in consequence of which certain categories of citizens can satisfy their requirements for high-quality legal services at reasonable financial conditions, or even free of charge, when addressing Kushnarov Attorney Bureau.